View Our Commercial Window Replacements & Installations in British Columbia
Bring a new level of structural strength, energy efficiency and visual appeal to your Lower Mainland commercial window project with RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. We have innovative window systems and highly-experienced professionals who can handle your new construction window installation and commercial window replacement applications. Take a look at some of our recent projects and contact us to discuss your commercial window replacement or installation in Vancouver.
Why You Need Commercial Window Replacement
When it comes to building maintenance, replacing your windows probably isn’t high on your priority list. However, there are many reasons your company building may need commercial window replacement in Vancouver and area, including:
- Broken window seals – If your current windows have broken seals, their wind, air and water resistance is greatly reduced, making your building more susceptible to damage.
- Inefficient windows – Old windows are much less energy-efficient than newer models. So if your company’s windows haven’t been replaced in several years, you should consider getting commercial window replacement.
- Refreshing your building – There are times to refresh your company’s brand, and times to refresh your office building. If you want to add tinted windows or refresh your building in another way, you need commercial window replacement in Vancouver.
- Ensuring compliance with building codes – Building codes are constantly being updated in order to ensure optimum safety for building managers, employees and pedestrians. If your local building codes have recently been updated, be sure to see if window requirements have changed. If they have, it’s time for a commercial window replacement from Vancouver’s RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd.
The North American Fenestration Standard - AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-08 (NSFS-08) is designed to objectively evaluate the performance characteristics and quality attributes of fenestration products such as windows, doors, skylights and more.
NSFS-08 includes different classes and grades for each type of product, from residential uses to commercial ones. To ensure your commercial window replacement in Vancouver or the surrounding area is in compliance with NSFS-08, you will have to determine what class and grade your product will need to meet, and then you must ensure the products:
- Meet required class and grade
- Have been tested and fully anticipated worst case situations
- Are properly labelled
Benefits of Choosing Us for Your Commercial Window Replacements
When you work with RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd., you won’t have to worry about meeting NSFS-08 requirements on your own. Our experienced team knows all aspects of NSFS-08. We will perform testing for you and determine whether or not the products meet class and grade requirements so you won’t have to.
We provide window recommendations based on up-to-date building codes as well as your preferences for style and design. Typically during commercial window replacements in Vancouver, you and your staff are required to be out of the unit for the day, but with our premiere service, you don’t be out of the office for long.