Sliding Window System
SS4500 Sliding Window System
Built for Long-Lasting Performance
RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. sliding windows are built to operate smoothly for life. They slide open easily on the biggest brass rollers in the business and close tightly with the strike latch screwed directly into the metal reinforcement. These well-constructed units also feature an anti-lift block for maximum security.
Energy-Efficient & Effective Noise Barrier
With a 100% fusion-welded vinyl frame and sash corners, our Greater Vancouver windows provide strength and durability with water and air leakage eliminated at critical corner locations. RetroTeck high performance windows offer outstanding benefits to homeowners. The natural insulation of 100% vinyl returns immediate savings in reduced energy bills. The same energy-efficient features that guard against temperature extremes also provide an effective barrier against outside noise. Muntin bars are available in a wide range of grids.
RetroTeck specializes in complete home renovation solutions.
Cross Section for SS4500 Sliding Windows
- Reinforced mullion with interlocking double fin-seal weatherstripping ensures a firm seal against drafts to help reduce heating costs, reduce noise and provide added security.
- Easy removable screen from inside or outside.
- Brass rollers provide durability and fingertip-smooth operation.
- Sliding window lock with keeper
- Multi-chamber frames with double weatherstripping around sliding sash. RetroTeck frames resist twisting and will not warp. Sealed air chambers insulate against hot and cold weather extremes, providing controlled comfort.
- Exclusive tilt night lock system
- Dual weather seal
- Hollow multi-chamber design for maximum strength and reduced heat loss.
- One-piece brickmould flange (for renovation)
RetroTeck Quality Features- S4500 Series
- Heavy vinyl walls for strength – windows are .080” thick
- 3-1/4” multiple hollow chambers minimize heat loss
- Welded corners provide weather-tight seal
- Pre-punched nail fin location for ease of installation and more support (new construction)
- Low point / high pressure weep system removes water quickly
- Dual fin-seal, continuous weatherstripping for airtight construction
- One-piece brickmould flange (renovation)
- Non-corrosive hardware for long life
- 3/4” overall glass thickness for optimum insulating value
- Custom grids available in a variety of colours and sizes
- Custom colours available upon request
- ENERGY STAR with LoE2 glass and argon gas filled
- Tilt night lock
RetroTeck Flange Styles
RetroTeck Muntin Bar Combinations
RetroTeck Flange Colours