Window Installation for Renovation
Window Installations Vancouver
Because of the ever-changing and unpredictable weather trends of the Great White North, quality weatherproofing is essential. If you’re looking for window installations in Vancouver, RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. is the right choice for the highest quality vinyl windows and sliding doors the industry has to offer.
RetroTeck renovation windows are custom made to fit your home and your needs. They are manufactured and installed to the highest quality standards in the industry, and come with one of the best warranties in the business.
Choose from a large selection of custom made vinyl frames—backed by a lifetime warranty—designed to fit your home or office, as well as your budget. RetroTeck is the stylish and eco-friendly Vancouver window installation company that offers customized colours and designs at competitive rates.
Our quality frames are well-built and last a lifetime; made with thick vinyl and a dual weather seal which provides an airtight and ENERGY STAR®-approved construction. When you select RetroTeck, you take advantage of added peace of mind in the quiet luxurious warmth of your newly-renovated home or office.
- Heavy vinyl walls for strength – windows are .080” thick
- 3-1/4” multiple hollow chambers minimize heat loss
- Weather-tight welded corners
- Standard cam handle
- Low point / high pressure weep system removes water quickly
- Dual weather seal for airtight construction
- Non-corrosive hardware for long life
- 3/4” overall glass thickness for optimum insulating value
- Custom colours available upon request
- ENERGY STAR® with LoE2 glass and argon gas filled
When New Windows Are the Smartest Choice
Replacing the old windows in your home or business entails more than an aesthetic decision. Of course you want attractive windows, but most situations that warrant window replacement put practical and economic issues over style. If you are considering new window installations in the Vancouver area, RetroTeck recommends four primary reasons for replacing your old windows:
- Your windows have single-pane glass: As a typical building can lose up to 37% of its heat through the windows, most of that is lost through the glass. Single-pane windows don’t have the extra buffer between the indoor and outdoor temperatures that double-glazed windows do. You can save up to 2/3 of that lost energy by switching to double panes filled with argon gas.
- You lose energy through the window frames and sashes: Metal is a good conductor of not only electricity but also temperature. Your older metal window frames, usually aluminum, are temperature-conductive. They soak up the warmth from your rooms and transfer it to the outside in the winter and soak up heat in the summer. New window frames and sashes constructed of wood or vinyl give you a much lower rate of conduction, saving you money and energy.
- Your windows are in poor condition: Air leakage from poorly installed windows or degenerating window casings throws the money you spend on heating and cooling out your windows. RetroTeck offers window installations for Vancouver clients that are fit properly for energy efficiency.
- Your windows pose safety hazards: An unsafe window is not always as obvious as broken glass. Let our window experts evaluate your old windows for problems with rotting wood, evidence of mould growth, loose frames, or fogging and weeping.
Select RetroTeck for Customized Solutions
RetroTeck takes pride in providing home and office renovations that are customized to your needs and budget. Our window installations are backed by the best warranties in the business and are done quickly and efficiently.
We are proud to be recommended as the Vancouver window installation experts. Thanks to the quality of our products as well as the prompt, clean, courteous manner of our service professionals, you can be confident that you’ve made the right choice.
Call us today at 604-291-6751 to find a weatherproof solution for your home and office. Order our affordable windows and doors today, satisfaction guaranteed.