AW5500 Awning Window System – Choose from a Range of Sizes
RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. awning windows come in a wide range of sizes, all with reinforced stiles and mullions for additional strength to anchor hinges. A triple-bulb seal for a tighter window helps keep water and air out. Take your choice between the cam handle (standard) and the multi-lock roto hardware (optional).
Your Source for Awning Windows in Vancouver, Burnaby, Nanaimo & Surrey
Our 100% fusion-welded vinyl frame and sash corners provide the strength and durability our Greater Vancouver window customers have come to expect. Through superior craftsmanship, we have eliminated water and air leakage at critical corner locations. The high performance awning windows from RetroTeck provide outstanding benefits, including reduced energy bills due to the natural insulation of 100% vinyl construction. Our energy-efficient windows will also provide an effective noise barrier.
RetroTeck is pleased to handle your whole home window renovations in Vancouver and throughout the Lower Mainland.
Cross Section for AW5500 Awning Windows
- Multi-chamber frames with triple-bulb seal around awning sash. RetroTeck frames resist twisting and will not warp. Sealed air chambers insulate against hot and cold weather extremes, providing controlled comfort.
- Mullion reinforced with stainless steel
- Standard cam handle
- Optional roto operator
- Triple-bulb weather seal
- One-piece brickmould flange (for renovation).
- Hollow multi-chamber design for maximum strength and reduced heat loss.
- Screen with wicket box for standard cam handle.
- Screen for optional roto operator
RetroTeck Quality Features – AW5500 Series
- Heavy vinyl walls for strength – windows are .080” thick
- 3-1/4” multiple hollow chambers minimize heat loss
- Weather-tight welded corners
- Standard cam handle
- Optional roto hardware
- Pre-punched nail fin location for ease of installation and more support (new construction)
- Low point / high pressure weep system removes water quickly
- Triple-bulb seal for airtight construction
- One-piece brickmould flange (renovation)
- Non-corrosive hardware for long life
- 3/4” overall glass thickness for optimum insulating value
- Custom grids available in a variety of colours and sizes
- Custom colours available upon request
- ENERGY STAR with LoE2 glass and argon gas filled
RetroTeck Flange Styles
RetroTeck Muntin Bar Combinations
RetroTeck Flange Colours