Residential & Light Commercial
A Variety of Residential Windows for Your Needs in Vancouver
Windows are much more than a way to look outside your home. They are a gateway to a beautiful view, a helpful source of light in your home, and even a way to help improve your home’s energy efficiency. With the proper residential windows, your home can become a warm, sunny haven.
RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. provides residential windows for Vancouver, Burnaby, and Surrey, helping homeowners update curb appeal and energy efficiency for their home. Whether you need replacement windows or you need windows installed in your newly-renovated home, rely on us. We offer many different styles of windows that can help accentuate the features of your home and add a great way to access your home’s views.
Installation & Replacement for Residential Windows in Vancouver
Installing residential windows in your Vancouver home is a perfect way to stay up-to-date with the ever-changing weather trends of the area. Our windows are custom made to fit your needs and your home, manufactured and installed to the highest quality standards in the industry. You can choose from a large selection of custom-made vinyl frames. Made with vinyl and a dual weather seal, our window frames can provide extra energy efficiency to your newly-renovated home.
Not only can we install windows, we can replace windows that are drafty and old with our innovative windows. Designed to reduce drafts and noise, our replacement residential windows in Vancouver, Surrey and the surrounding areas can boost an old home’s curb appeal and reduce heat loss.
Types of Residential Windows Offered in Vancouver & the Lower Mainland
RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. provides installation of many different types of windows so that you can get exactly what you’re looking for. We have windows that stand out on a home, adding an extra design element, as well as windows that are sleeker and designed to be inconspicuous. No matter your design needs, we have windows that can meet them. Some types of windows we offer include:
- Sliding window systems – For a sleek and simple look, sliding window systems offer the design you want. The sliding windows have two sashes or panels, one that remains stationary and one that moves horizontally side-to-side to open. These windows are great for areas where reach is limited.
- Single hung windows – Single hung windows are what you think of when you think of a traditional window. With two panels or sashes, the bottom panel is the only one that can be raised or lowered vertically to open. These windows come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Casement windows – A casement window consists of a single sash that has a hinge on either the left or right side allowing it to be opened outward as a handle is turned. Casement windows are made to hang vertically. Since the entire window opens when the handle is cranked, casement windows allow for much greater ventilation and airflow.
- Awning windows – Like casement windows, awning windows also open with a crank operation. However, awning windows open horizontally because they are hinged at the top rather than on the side. Awning windows are often smaller in size, offering more placement options in your home. Opening up an awning window can provide great ventilation without having to worry about rain getting inside.
- Vinyl and garden windows – Garden windows extend outward away from the wall toward the outside, creating a sort of box-like shape around the window opening with glass panels on three sides. These garden windows act like mini-greenhouses, making them the perfect area to keep houseplants during the winter months.
Call Us for Residential Windows in Vancouver & Area
Customizable and energy-efficient, our Vancouver residential windows will add the perfect finishing touch to any renovation or existing home. Visit one of our three showrooms to get a better idea of what our windows can do for your home. Our helpful team of professionals can answer any questions you have about our residential windows so you can make the best decision possible about installing or replacing residential windows on your Vancouver home.