Euro 11300: Swing Door
Euro 11300™ AW-Rated Swing Door
AW-rated commercial door system with patented dual co-extruded SuperCapSR™ colour technology developed for use in mid- and high-rise commercial buildings. Ideal for both new construction and replacement applications throughout North America.
- Single & multi-panel in-swing door with ADA sill
- Single & multi-panel ADA out-swing door
- Fixed transom, fixed side-lites
- Concealed face mull grooves
- Interior or exterior glazed
- SuperCapSR™ – split cap
- Standard hardware from all major suppliers: Roto, Siegenia, HTL & others
- 1-5/8” glazing pocket
- Interior or exterior glazed
- Triple weather-seal gaskets
- Centre seal
- Large reinforcing cavities
- 3.25” (83 mm) base frame width
The Energy Standards Are Evolving, Shouldn’t Your Windows?
As the North American leader in vinyl window and door systems, RetroTeck is committed to providing architects and specifiers with the perfect mix of performance and innovative systems that improve the building’s energy-performance. RetroTeck vinyl window frames not only far exceed aluminum on thermal performance; they can also meet the highest available structural standards for mid- and high-rise constructions.
Specify Thermal Performance, Design Versatility and Structural Strength
Euro 11300™ AW-Rated window system offers a high-performing, comprehensive solution designed to address the aesthetics and the increasing energy requirements and codes of the commercial window market. Thermal performance, design versatility and structural strength make this window system a great choice for new construction or replacement applications. The system is designed to meet AW performance-grade requirements governed by North American Fenestration Standard (NAFS) for use in mid- and high-rise buildings, and can be configured in: Tilt and Turn, Casement, Awning, and Fixed Window.
- 3-1/4” (83 mm) frame depth is ideal for new construction and replacement
- Accommodates up to 1-5/8” (42 mm) insulating glass unit to maximize thermal efficiency and acoustic performance
- Interior and exterior glazing option for versatility
- Accommodates multiple reinforcing material options, for higher structural performance and thermal efficiencies
- .100” (2.5 mm) main wall thickness; optimized for structural strength
- In triple-pane configurations the system is designed to achieve well below NFRC .20 U-Factor with CR over 75
- 17.4 sq. ft. daylight opening without sacrificing max. thermal performance
- Addresses the need for an optimal mix of strength, energy performance and aesthetics for mid- to high-rise buildings
- Integral interior and exterior perimeter accessory groove
- T-bar for mulling and stacking
- Continuous compression weather seal on frame and sash
- True ADA sill option
- Patented dual co-extruded SuperCapSR™ colour technology on interior and exterior surfaces
- Centre seal to protect hardware
- Accepts standard multi-lock hardware
Euro 11300™ System Finish Options
MikronBlend® Solid Vinyl Colours
Euro 11300™ System is available in three standard colours which provide a permanent finished surface that will never need re-painting.
MikronBlend® is a registered trademark of Quanex Building Products. SuperCapSR™ is a trademark of Quanex Building Products.
Dual Co-Extruded SuperCapSR™ Colour Options (Interior / Exterior)
SuperCapSR™ dual colour technology, for both interior and exterior profile surfaces, was born from military infrared reflective technology. Patented, co-extruded colourant system creates a molecularly fused colour layer that becomes an integral part of the profile and helps absorb less heat, to prevent heat-related profile distortion. SuperCapSR is Florida, Arizona and Kentucky field weather-tested and meets AAMA 614 colour-hold standard.
*Printing limitations prevent exact color duplication. Contact your RetroTeck representative for color samples.
AAMA: AW Rated
CR: 79 (frame and glass)
Thermal performance results are based on computer simulations of 36” x 80” inswing door utilizing roll-formed steel, high-performance, triple-glazed IG unit with Super Spacer®, Dual Low-E coatings and argon gas fill.