RetroTeck Window Mfg. Ltd. casement windows come in a wide range of sizes, all with reinforced stiles for additional strength to anchor hinges. A triple-bulb seal for a tighter window helps keep water and air out. You can choose from the cam handle (standard) and the multi-lock roto hardware (optional). We are pleased to offer various muntin bar options in a wide range of grids and custom shapes per request.
We Eliminate Water & Air Leakage
As with our sliding window system, single hung windows and awning window system, our casement windows have a 100% fusion-welded vinyl frame with sash corners for added strength and durability. Water and air leakage is eliminated at critical corner locations. Our windows provide outstanding benefit to you as the 100% vinyl construction offers immediate savings in reduced energy bills. Our energy-efficient models not only guard against temperature extremes, but also provide an effective noise barrier.
Cross Section for CA5500 Casement Windows
- Multi-chamber frames with triple-bulb seal around casement sash. RetroTeck frames resist twisting and will not warp. Sealed air chambers insulate against hot and cold weather extremes, providing controlled comfort.
- Standard cam handle
- Optional roto operator
- Optional multi-lock handle
- Triple-bulb weather seal
- One-piece brickmould flange (for renovation).
- Hollow multi-chamber design for maximum strength and reduced heat loss.
- Screen with wicket box for standard cam handle.
- Screen for optional roto operator
RetroTeck Quality Features – CA5500 Series
- Heavy vinyl walls for strength – windows are .080” thick
- 3-1/4” multiple hollow chambers minimize heat loss
- Weather-tight welded corners
- Standard cam handle
- Optional roto hardware
- Pre-punched nail fin location for ease of installation and more support (new construction)
- Low point / high pressure weep system removes water quickly
- Triple-bulb seal for airtight construction
- One-piece brickmould flange (renovation)
- Non-corrosive hardware for long life
- 3/4” overall glass thickness for optimum insulating value
- Custom grids available in a variety of colours and sizes
- Custom colours available upon request
- ENERGY STAR with LoE2 glass and argon gas filled
RetroTeck Flange Styles
RetroTeck Muntin Bar Combinations
RetroTeck Flange Colours